Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KashK

Roku Express - problems viewing terrestrial programmes

Hi all. I purchased a Roku express stick around 6 months ago. All working fine until this week when I’ve been unable to view programmes on BBC iPlayer, ITVx and All four. Can still stream on Disney, Now and Netflix. Asked the retailer to send me a replacement stick which has exactly the same problem. Is anyone else experiencing this? I’ve tried restarting and factory reset to no avail. Any ideas gratefully received. Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Express - problems viewing terrestrial programmes

@KashK

Thanks for the post.

If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on specific channels (apps), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel/provider. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. 

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos