Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neoprana
Reel Rookie

Roku Express 4K and no Amazon Prime

Jump to solution

Hi

I have Roku Express 4K since around 1 year now and I feel scamed... it does not have blutooth but the worst about that device it does not have Amazon Prime, its a JOKE since for device that is still on sell!

There no way to install it ???

CU~~~

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Express 4K and no Amazon Prime

Jump to solution

Hi @neoprana,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about accessing the Prime Video channel on your Roku Express 4K. 

Please be advised that the Prime Video channel is available in the Roku channel store for Europe in Germany and France region. 

If you created your Roku account outside of the region where your device is being used, you may encounter issues within a channel or the channel may not be available.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Prime Video support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel providers themselves.

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Where are you located?  I'm in the US and have had Amazon Prime on my Roku for about 6 or 7 years.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
neoprana
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Europe,  germany and poland mostly... ppl told me to reset and try again I did that still no AMAZON PRIME ... I will try it again and gange location somehow on device ... 

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Germany is a country that Roku supports and Poland is not, so that could be part of the problem.  It’s a little more complicated because where any specific Roku channel is supported is not exactly necessarily tied to where Roku itself is supported.  But in general, it is often found that specific Roku channels work in countries that are in the intersection of channel-supported and Roku-supported countries.

Banned but back. Because why not?
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @neoprana,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about accessing the Prime Video channel on your Roku Express 4K. 

Please be advised that the Prime Video channel is available in the Roku channel store for Europe in Germany and France region. 

If you created your Roku account outside of the region where your device is being used, you may encounter issues within a channel or the channel may not be available.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Prime Video support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel providers themselves.

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
neoprana
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

So solution is to create new account in germany and reset roku and assign it to new account right???

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@neoprana, yes.  That will work when you're in Germany, but you may have problems if you travel outside of Germany.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos