Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gbcox
Streaming Star

Roku Channel and Photo Streams availability in Brazil

Roku has been available in Brazil for several years now, but it seems that features are still missing, specifically Photo Streams and of course the Roku Channel.  Does anyone have an idea when these features/channels will be available in Brazil?  Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Channel and Photo Streams availability in Brazil

Hello @gbcox

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Please be advised that The Roku Channel is only available on your Roku streaming player or Roku TV in Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States, plus via your web browser, Roku mobile app, and compatible Samsung TVs and Amazon Fire TV devices in the United States.

Photo Stream is only available in the US at this time. Keep an eye on The Roku Blog for the latest announcements of new features and updates!

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
gbcox
Streaming Star

Thank you so much for the reply.  I appreciate it.  However, you didn't answer my question.  😞

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@gbcox, Roku rarely, if ever, makes any announcements like that here.  It would show up on their blog first.

Roku Blog | Roku

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos