Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cadepri

Roku Channel Western Zone, on Wheels" forced AMC+ subscription

I am running into the same issue. Just finished two seasons and attempting to start the third season and it goes to the AMC subscription. 5 to 7 pair of but trying to look online. It says all seasons are free with commercials.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Cadepri

Re: Roku Channel Western Zone, "**bleep** on Wheels" forced AMC+ subscription

I tried continuing- and also starting from home screen picking He— on Wheels.   All require subscription when attempting to start 3rd season. 🤷‍♀️

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Channel Western Zone, "**bleep** on Wheels" forced AMC+ subscription

@Cadepri 

I was able to select all episodes of this show from Season 1-5.

I performed a Search for it, then selected the Roku Channel.  Was not asked for the AMC Subscription (though I see it as an option.)

Does the same thing happen if you try to watch it on the online Roku Channel?

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/details/a93ea6efb01b5e378567e006759ebfea/**bleep**-on-wheels/season-...

----

A little weird that what you described is what occured to me online.  On the online Roku Channel, Season 3-5 gave me the AMC message (subscription).  On my devices, I can watch it just fine.

It does show as Free on Roku Channel.  Normally, if limited to a certain number of episodes, it will say "Free episodes available" in the results. This is not the case here.

Paging @RokuDanny-R , @RokuMary-F , and @RokuKariza-D who can perhaps provide more info and look into it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos