Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paradoid
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Channel - Saved List Row is Gone

Yeah this sucks i had a lot of content saved there, about 3 months worth.

Awesome thanks alot .

0 Kudos
Viewer54321
Reel Rookie

After trying a few things with a Roku rep online, this is what worked for me:

go to Roku Home screen. Please select the Roku channel and then press * button on Roku controller. And then select check for updates

0 Kudos
Viewer54321
Reel Rookie

After trying a few things with a Roku rep online, this is what worked for me:

go to Roku Home screen. Please select the Roku channel and then press * button on Roku controller. And then select check for updates

0 Kudos
OH_Streamer
Binge Watcher

Latest update has fixed this issue. Save List is back on my Roku Channel. 

My Save List row only shows up occasionally. Sometimes I'll open the channel and it's there. Other times, not. I've tried giving feedback and while highlighting the Channel, Asterisk, Check for Updates.

The Roku Channel has been acting very odd lately, some shows/episodes won't even load. Seems like something is happening at a server or hub center. 

paradoid
Channel Surfer

Nothing has worked . It was there like normal, then 3 months later it is gone. I think they are trying to get users to use their app. Why take it away? Makes no sense.

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@paradoid 

Normally, users notice their Save List return in a day or two after it disappears.  If you have tried doing a manual system update (Settings/System/System Update) and waited a couple of days after that, then perhaps Roku support needs to look into this further for you. (since yours is now 2 weeks missing).

Paging @RokuDanny-R , @RokuKariza-D , and @RokuMary-F .

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @paradoid

Thanks for keeping in touch!

Please provide us with the following information for further investigation:

• Roku device model, Serial number, Device ID, Software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • What channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing.

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Warm Regards,
Lianna 

0 Kudos
paradoid
Channel Surfer

Look i already have been working with TS for a few weeks, went through all the trouble shooting steps. Nothing has worked. You guys wanted my IP, not sure why that would even make sense-because this is a software/firmware issue , nothing related to my IP.

paradoid
Channel Surfer

Thanks for your input. They are still looking into it apparently.

0 Kudos