Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Angelax

Roku Channel - Missing Episodes of The Big C

On the Roku Channel, I began watching “The Big C” about a month ago.  I don’t have time to binge watch, but like to watch an episode here and there.  All of the episodes were there when I last watched, about nine days ago, and now there are only 22 episodes in total for all four seasons posted.  Where did all of the episodes go to?  Roku clearly hasn’t done away with the show itself since it is still available, but I’ve no idea where the episodes have gone. 

Labels (1)
6 REPLIES 6
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Channel - Missing Episodes of The Big C

Greetings @Angelax 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding content availability.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing with regarding content missing? What seasons or episodes are missing from "The Big C"? 

Once we have this information, we will be more than happy to look further into this issue for you. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
surfing4turf
Reel Rookie

Ditto! 

I started watching The Big C in Roku. I went to open Season 2, Episode 6 and now everything is only available for purchase. What’s going on? Frustrated. 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @surfing4turf,

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

The Roku Channel offers thousands of movies and TV episodes available at no cost. The selection refreshes every month, so there’s always something new to watch. Check out our blog for more info. We'll also send your feedback to our team!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance in the future.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
jbunton09

We were also into The Big C and went to watch another episode tonight and it has vanished.  Very frustrating!  I wish there would have been some kind of warning as to when it would be pulled. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jbunton09,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand your concern about some content/episodes that are missing on The Roku Channel. 

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue but will need more details. Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing so we can understand the issue?

Once we have this information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
surfing4turf
Reel Rookie

Just saw this on AP. Perhaps it’s why the “free” episodes are disappearing. 

https://apnews.com/article/streaming-shows-removed-residuals-4be3ac859c766c352e57ef96176fd812?fbclid...

0 Kudos