Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdixon22
Reel Rookie

Roku AMC+ Walking Dead series finale

Been paying $8.99 a month for over a year to get caught up on The Walking Dead.  And now on 11/20/22, as of 2330hrs ET, I cannot stream the series finale..  The entire reason I have been paying for AMC+ thru Roku.  The series finale is not available anywhere on the channel for me to watch, commercial free, as I paid for.  Thanks alot Roku and AMC+.  Not sure where the issue is but I sure can’t resolve my problem on a late Sunday night.  Now I have to wait til midnight ET to watch WITH commercials.  I am so angry right now but I am refraining from using choice words here.  Canceling this garbage!

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
jdixon22
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku AMC+ Walking Dead series finale

Oh I can watch all the Talking Dead episodes including tonights 11/20/22 and shows into December 2022.  But the only show I want to watch, no where to be found.  What a **bleep** ripoff..

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

I don't know why you are yelling at Roku when the odds are it's an AMC+ issue, possibly due to server overload?

And, as always, NEVER subscribe through a 3rd party like Roku or Amazon or Apple. Always subscribe DIRECTLY with a service through their web page or similar. That way, 100% of your money goes to them instead of typically 30% going to the 3rd party.

0 Kudos
tfarish

Any response on this!? 

I am EXTREMELY P.O.'d also.

What the H is going on!????

Where is the FINALE!!!???

I can't find the Episode listed anywhere!?? 

(I am subscribed to AMC Plus via Roku)

0 Kudos
CJD
Reel Rookie

Same here! Super frustrating! Any help yet?

0 Kudos
CJD
Reel Rookie

Sent a support ticket to AMC+ because I searched other walking dead threads and one of the solutions was to contact the provider. I guess they decide when and how content gets released to 3rd party providers.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos