Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2piec3
Reel Rookie

Roku 3820 Streaming Stick 4K 2021

Good Day

Roku Streaming Stick 4K 2021 | Streaming Device 4K/HDR/D. Vision with Roku Voice Remote and TV Controls (Renewed)

I am in South Africa, I got my Roku 3820 Stick 4K almost 2 weeks now. So the problem is I don't have:

1. Roku channels

2. Hulu channel

3. Disney channels

4. Prime Video

5. Showmax etc.

Also I cant seem to install apk files like Aptoide to at lesst install additional Apps like Chrome.

Is there a way to solve these and also i don't have search channels options as well as voice detection I cannot install Alexa

Please your urgent response will help I am frustrated I am even thinking to return it.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
mop_891
Roku Guru

Re: Roku 3820 Streaming Stick 4K 2021

0 Kudos
2piec3
Reel Rookie

Hi

So it won't even help if I get a Roku Streambar Pro / Ultra?

Is Roku co. aware of it's growth in South Africa so that we can develop more friendly apps to have access to use? Or maybe we need an updated firmware that can change my device to recognize all my channels i have been subscribed to like Netflix YouTube etc.

Another thing this guy posted a video 4 years ago and his stream device was working perfectly. Belowbis a kink

https://youtu.be/9vZgSFieBtU

Kind regardsIMG_20220721_085930.jpg

0 Kudos
mop_891
Roku Guru

I read that page. He did something to get it to work. No idea what.  All he said was he didn't use a VPN, He posted an email address. Maybe try and contact him?

0 Kudos