Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ssj2
Channel Surfer

Reuters news missing "Again" !!

Once again Reuters has gone missing from Roku Live Streaming Channels. It seams like it goes missing, monthly, for a day or two, until it updates , then comes back for another month. This time it's been 3 days and no sign of it coming back and I haven't seen any posts of anyone else missing it. The channel was normally around 146 I believe. 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Reuters news missing "Again" !!

@ssj2 

Reuters moved to ch.197 a little while ago, but you are correct, it does seem to come and go from the Roku Channel Live TV lineup. (completely disappears from assigned spot, and then will reappear).

It is currently missing again.

I try to keep an updated reference list Live TV channels for the Roku Channel here.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channels-viewing/Roku-Channel-Live-TV-Guide-List-Reference-List/m-p/78...

----

You can always watch Reuters through their Youtube channel/app when they go missing from Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

JimPetro
Binge Watcher

I have been out of Country for last 2 weeks and wanted to view it and I also found it missing.  Has it been  removed or moved and I overlooked it?

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

It looks like Reuters has been "removed" from the Roku Channel lineup.  Whether or not they removed themselves, or Roku is no longer carrying/leasing their channel, I don't know.  

This occured back in June 2022 when they were on ch 174.  Then they reappeared in late July 2022 at their new ch.197.  If history repeats itself, maybe they will return next month.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channels-viewing/Reuters-missing-as-of-08-June-2022/td-p/799300/page/2

---

[Edited to Add:] Forgot to include that Reuters is also available as mentioned by @renojim in the above link under the "News" category.  You can install TCL Channel (free) on your Roku device.  Reuters is working there as well.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

ssj2
Channel Surfer

You have it back on CH197 ?  I have it back again after 4 days on CH133 same day.

JimPetro
Binge Watcher

I noticed it also.  Thank you.

0 Kudos