Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mossymissy
Binge Watcher

Re: Resume episode no longer works on Acorn TV

Jump to solution

me too. so annoying. 

0 Kudos
Oregonlj
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I looked at acorn TV on my phone which is an Android and watched part of a show then stopped went out of there then went back in. There was no resume button anymore but when I click the play button it asked me if I wanted to start where I left off or start over. This tells me that acorn has done an update and whatever they did hosed what I had working so that now I'm Sol again. I do not see a new update number when I look at acorn's settings on my Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Edlargo

Jump to solution

JoeYo24 describes the problem and Acorn response perfectly.  The problem obviously lies between Acorn and Roku.  I am now using my Amazon Fire stick for stream in Acorn and other streaming services rather than the Roku box.

0 Kudos
colby2
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Acorn is no longer working AGAIN on Roku.  I am completely up to dated and it lasted maybe 1 week.   I have given up.  I am also looking into Amazon Fire Sticks.  Anything is better than the service we are getting now from Roku.  I think Roku needs to admit and take responsibility for their problem.

0 Kudos