Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cooper74

Receiving Can’t run channel message

Jump to solution

I keep getting message that Hulu can’t be run because there is not enough space. I have not added any channels so I am not sure why I am receiving this message. I went in and deleted channels that I never use and did an update but  I am still receiving message. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cooper74

Re: Receiving Can’t run channel message

Jump to solution

Update… restarted system and not receiving message anymore 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
cooper74

Jump to solution

Update… restarted system and not receiving message anymore 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Unplugged TV, unplugged Roku, turned them back on, still get "Can't Run Channel".

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@dancehappy1

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue? What exactly is the error message that you are seeing on screen? Can you provide us with a screenshot so we can better understand the issue? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.