Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mckinner

Real America’s Voice won’t play

Real America’s Voice has played on my Roku TV for past 2 days. I’ve deleted and reinstalled twice. I’ve been having to listen to shows on my small devices. Can anyone help me get the live stream back?

4 REPLIES 4
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Real America’s Voice won’t play

@mckinner 

I'm not seeing an app with that name in the Roku Channel Store. What app are you using?

Also, what Roku OS and build? Settings > System > About

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar

Re: Real America’s Voice won’t play

@mckinner 

This channel has actually been running very well for the last couple of months with very little issues.  When you uninstall a channel, make sure you perform a System Restart before you re-install channel.

If you ever run into problems with the Channel/app and you just want to watch the Live Streaming of America's Voice, you can watch it on Roku Channel (ch. 175) or Pluto (ch. 240) under their Live TV programming.

Real America's Voice is found under "America's Voice" in Roku Channel Store although network is named Real America's Voice.

Post back if still still having issues.

Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
AJB2
Reel Rookie

Re: Real America’s Video won’t play

I’m having the same problem but it seems it’s with certain programs like War Room or Ted Nugent. Video plays for several seconds and then freezes up.  Voice remains but this is something that is resent and but not an issue on other channels on Roku Live TV.  What is the fix?

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar

Re: Real America’s Video won’t play

@AJB2 

If you are having issues with RAV when using the standalone channel/app, then try watching it on either PlutoTV, Roku Channel, or Rumble.

I normally watch RAV via Rumble, but when having issues there, seems like the Pluto and Roku Live TV channels are always working.

Sometimes just have to jump around between different streaming sources/carriers when encountering an issue somewhere.

For the most part, I really do not use the standalone channels/apps if I can find them consolidated elsewhere in a package.  The standalone channels/apps occasionally run into issues which then needs to be updated or fixed by the channel developer.  I remember having repeated issues with the Livestream/LiveTV loading on the RAV standalone channel/app which is why I uninstalled it and began watching on Rumble.

Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos