Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TommyJack

Re: Leave FOX News Channel on Roku

I just got a Roku account. I am going to add basic Hulu to it. The only live TV station that I want is Fox News. Can I get this without ads? How much does it cost? And does it function properly as I see many complaints.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Streamer317
Roku Guru

@TommyJack  Your looking at a 2 year old post. If you simply go to the Roku channel store you will get your answers 

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/6a640503ebca93e5b1becda6ff800d62/fox-news-channel

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@TommyJack 

If you go to the Hulu website, you can see the different plans (ads or no-ads) and what Channels they are offering.  Currently both plans have a 30-day free trial so good chance to try it out and see if it works for you.  Just remember to cancel before 30-days if doesn't work out for you as planned. (no pro-rating of costs with streaming).  https://www.hulu.com/welcome

Look for a little link under "Live TV Makes it Better" where you can enter your zip code and see the Channels offered.  Seems like Fox News in Included in both ads and no-ads options.

The standalone Fox News Channel/app (which has Live and Recorded content), does seem to have some issues now and again.  If all you want is Live Fox News, then using Hulu may be your better option.

-------

@Streamer317 

The dates of original posts are not readily enforced.  The mods will close threads as they see fit.  If a topic is still open, then it is open for comment and questions if on topic.  There are some beneficial uses and knowledge to be gained from having these older threads remain open.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Streamer317
Roku Guru

@AvsGunnar  #6 of the community guidelines states if a topic is more than 6 months old create a new one.

0 Kudos