Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KellyGerms
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel Add Button greyed out for F1 TV

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue. I'm in SA where F1 is available. Did you ever sort this problem out? 

I am seriously regretting buying this TV box when they can't be bothered to offer support in most countries nor are you warned before you buy it. I'm one very unhappy customer.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @KellyGerms,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are unable to install F1 TV and We're sorry to hear that you've been having this trouble. We understand your sentiments regarding this and we would feel the same way.

Please be advised that we currently do not have a dedicated Roku presence in Saudi Arabia at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform. You'll want to contact that channel directly for more information about their service available on the Roku platform.

We hope to expand real soon, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @KellyGerms,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are unable to install F1 TV and We're sorry to hear that you've been having this trouble. We understand your sentiments regarding this and we would feel the same way.

Please be advised that we currently do not have a dedicated Roku presence in Saudi Arabia at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform. You'll want to contact that channel directly for more information about their service available on the Roku platform.

We hope to expand real soon, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos