Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
catchyid

Purchased a channel, yet it still asks me for payment ?

hi,

I purchased Rubico TV (yearly subscription), yet whenever I try to open the channel it still asks me for payment? I removed the channel, re-added it, restart my TV, yet still have the problem? Any ideas? Also, spoke the Roku support and they said they have transferred the money to Rubico (i.e. the channel) and I need to contact them, however, Rubico does not seem to have a website or customer support???

Tx

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Purchased a channel, yet it still asks me for payment ?

Hey Khaled, we would be happy to help figure this out. We see that there are 3 associated channels with Rubico.

1. Rubico Arabic live channel 

2. Rubico Arabic live Arabian TV

3. Rubico IRANHD

We see that, on our end, the first option, Rubico Arabic live channel, does initially ask for a subscription for a yearly $59.99. After subscribing to this channel on our side, we see that we can now access the other two Rubico channels (Rubico Arabian TV and Rubico IRANHD). After accessing both channels, they both function as they should, and going back to the first option, Rubico Arabic live channel, the subscribe button has changed to say "Go to Channel." 

We hope this information helps. Channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel developers themselves. We suggest reaching out to the channel's customer support team to get more information about their channel on our platform.

Best regards,
Alex