Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Runway sequencing errors

Good afternoon. I've been watching Project Runway via Roku Channel and I'm about four seasons in. Every season has had sequencing errors and/or missing episodes, particularly at the beginning and end of every season so far. I'm not sure how many seasons are affected, but at least the first four all have content missing.

This is mostly for information purposes, but please let me know if this gets fixed, or at least if it doesn't, which is the first season not affected like this.

12 REPLIES 12
rottndachs

Re: Project Runway sequencing errors

Same here. Started Season 2 but showed casting for season 3, giving away the winner of season 2.

Melrlc

Re: How do I report the wrong episode playing on the Roku Channel?

Same issue with Project Runway season 2. Since Episode 1 of "Season 2" just showed me who the finalist was, it seems it's also mislabeled.

The fact that there isn't a better way to report this is absurd.

Tags (1)
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Melrlc,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to check this for you and see how we can help. Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Can you provide a screenshot and what are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Kaboo
Reel Rookie

For Season 2 of Project Runway, the first episode you list is actually the first episode of Season 3 NOT 2.  

The Season 2 episode "Premiere" is the last episode you listed for Season 2. 

The Season 2 finale episodes are missing entirely.  So after watching the season 2 episodes, I know who won because you screwed up listings by having Season 3 premiere episode listed as season 2 first episode, however we completely miss the whole object of the show by missing Fashion Week runway show because those finale episodes are not listed at all.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Kaboo

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Diggitydog

So, I see I am not the only one who is excited Roku is now offering ALL seasons of Project Runway. So, yeah, so grateful and here is what's kinda weird. All but one of the episodes of season one are fine, only the photos that show up when you can look at all the episodes - the photos are from season...2? The one episode from season one that is not actually from season one is the next to last - the "tell all" - it's from a different season. Then, when you start season two, it is actually the beginning of season three, but the second episode actually is season 2.  Oh, lastly - the last episode of season one is right, but the number is interesting - it says episode number 111. Thanks again for giving us the first 5 seasons of this show - never saw them.

0 Kudos
bmaninparadise
Reel Rookie

Has there been any feedback from Roku on this?  The finale's not being shown is sort of, well, I won't use that example.

0 Kudos
Kaboo
Reel Rookie

I am watching the complete seasons on Tubi now.  They have them in order and have most of the reunion shows too.  Roku dropped the ball.

bmaninparadise
Reel Rookie

Thank you!  

TUBI it is!

0 Kudos