Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Problem reaching tv provider

@IsWack

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Gary-94080
Roku Guru

I wonder if it is related to the problem I am having with Xfinity Stream.  when I try to play recorded programs it cycles for a bit then stops.  I don't get an error code, just a message saying there is a problem accessing the recordings.

0 Kudos
Saghan

You can tell the problem we all share is a Roku issue because no matter how many times we insist it has nothing to do with the app provider, the employees just keep telling us to go talk to someone else because it's their fault. 

Thanks, guys, for totally ignoring and passing on a ROKU ISSUE.

Jman5544

I was finally able to figure out this issue, so posting the solution in case it helps any of you.  The cloud connection issue isn't a problem with the provider channel.  It is a problem with the authentication between the NBC channel you're trying to watch and your TV provider.  When you initially set up the channel, you likely had to through a set up link and select your TV provider to gain access.  It is this connection that is somehow corrupt and needs to be re-established.  

I was able to do this by going to the menu options at the top of the channel screen.  I selected "More" then "My Profile."  At the bottom of this screen it shows that I have linked my device with Youtube TV.  I selected the Unlink option, which then took me to the channel setup screen I first encountered when setting up the channel.  I followed the same steps to select my TV provider and everything works great again.  Hope this works for many of you.

Yes have had the same problem quite a bit lately and it’s very annoying.  Needs to be fixed. 

I don't think it's my tv I think it is the app because reading all of people complaints seems to me it the app so I say to all the people having a problem just find another app to save you time 

0 Kudos
Michelle67
Reel Rookie

Have problems with Roku and Telemundo put code still not available.

0 Kudos
ro-1946

did nothing to solve the problem

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@ro-1946

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sfshelton

This link you provided is a link to the history channel not CNBC

0 Kudos