Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Amazon Prime Video Won't Start On Roku Player 4620X

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts regarding this issue.

It appears that there may be an outage related to the Amazon Prime Video channel. Our teams are currently investigating this issue and once more information is available, we will make sure to update this thread.

We appreciate your patience during this time.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
mfix2017

Prime Video not working, goes right back to main menus

Jump to solution

So, I’ve seen where people are having the same issue as me however, I uninstalled the app, restarted my tv not once but twice, uninstalled again, checked for updates, checked my Tv for updates and I still cannot get the app to work. 

19097media
Binge Watcher

Re: Prime Video not working, goes right back to main menus

Jump to solution

Same here

BigToe

Re: Are you being returned to Home screen after selecting a channel?

Jump to solution

Having the same issue with my 3920EU.

All other channels working fine, just not Prime (it was working last night!)

Tried uninstall \reinstall app

System reboot

Unregister ing the device on Amazon

Rebooting Wi-Fi

Unplugging everything

Clearing cache

Now run out of ideas - can anyone suggest anything else or is it something Amazon have done?

0 Kudos
Chapacubra

Jump to solution

Having the same issue. It worked before the update today. Same problem on 2 Roku tv's and 1 roku device. Tried Uninstalling & reinstalling, restarting tv's, and unplugging nothing worked

Industricon
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same. 

It does appear to have had an update. 

Smokey14
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

also have prime video not working.  Tried to contact Roku, no help except if I want to pay for tech support?

tried removing and adding prime, restarting router and Roku device. Nothing is working.  looks like Netflix for a while

mittam99
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

100% guarantee it's the Amazon app update dated today that broke it. It's not our Roku device.

Amazon should roll back to the working version.

KoolBreeze
Reel Rookie

Amazon Prime Stopped working and nothing seems to be working to resolve it. Roku Express

Jump to solution

So a few minutes ago I lost my internet connection. I had to reboot my router after the reboot Amazon Prime stopped working. I tried removing the channel and reacquiring it then that failed so I went into my Prime account deleted the Roku in hopes of resigning back in but the channel doesn't even boot that far it stops and goes back to the main menu before prime can allow me to resign back in and I don't know what else I can try.

Thinking aloud here I suspect some sort of memory corruption it must be storing the channels on something maybe if it does, it could be corrupt, maybe if I add a few other channels, then try adding prime again I may get past this corruption if such a thing even exists?

Drandolph

Jump to solution

I just bought a brand new Roku Streaming Stick +. It pulled all my channels from my Roku account. I was able to get Netflix up easily by scanning the QR code on the setup screen. I setup HBO Max+ by logging in. 

Prime Video NEVER starts, I get bounced back to the Roku home screen. I can't even set up Prime on my Roku.

I've update the Roku to the latest version via the hidden screen (Home 5x, FF 3x, Rewind 2x). I've removed, rebooted and re-added the Prime Video app, check for updates on that app and it still won't load 

Version 50A.00E004209A Build Date 20210616 23:23 10.0.0.4209
Prime Video Version 12.0 build 2021070213

I was having a similar issue on an older stick but with HBO Max+ which is why I bought this one

0 Kudos