Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
winay

Prime Video app not shown in Roku 4k streaming stick

Jump to solution

Hello, I am accessing Roku 4k Streaming stick Model 3820x from India. I am unable to find search option to search channels. Amazon Prime Video is not displayed in the list of channels shown in Roku. All I see is Prime Video FY. Will Roku support Prime video? When can we expect search option  in India?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Prime Video app not shown in Roku 4k streaming stick

Jump to solution

Hi @winay,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We do not have a dedicated Roku presence in India at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform. Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

Please be noted that Roku Search is available in Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Mexico, and the United States.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @winay,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We do not have a dedicated Roku presence in India at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform. Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

Please be noted that Roku Search is available in Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Mexico, and the United States.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ajey

Jump to solution

Hi Im From india, unable to add amazon prime app.please help me how to add that.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Ajey, India is not supported by Roku.  It's up to the provider/developer to allow their channel/app in regions where Roku is not officially supported and most are not willing to do that.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos