Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
streaming_fan
Roku Guru

PressTV - Alternative News from Iran on Roku

presstv news icon.png

The PressTV News App

Download it at the Roku App Store 

Are you tired of the same old news channels?  Looking for different viewpoints on current events?

Try PressTV News.  It comes from Iran.  I know, I know.  Iran isn't the first country you think of when you think of news.  But maybe it should be?  I think their news service is really good.    

Features

• Attractive, well-produced news broadcasts
  • Their English is excellent
  • Lively coverage of world news
  • Refreshingly different viewpoints.  <--- This is my favorite thing about the show.  

Host Kaveh TaghvaiHost Kaveh TaghvaiWorld NewsWorld NewsEconomic NewsEconomic News

Conclusion
If you want to hear different viewpoints about world news, try PressTV world news from Iran.  It's refreshingly different.  

Happy streaming!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
streaming_fan
Roku Guru

Re: PressTV - Alternative News from Iran on Roku

Today, the Press TV app is not working.  Does anyone here know of another way to watch Press TV?  Thank you in advance for advice.  

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: PressTV - Alternative News from Iran on Roku

@streaming_fan 

I don't see any other services or channels that carry PressTV(ir) Live.

Unless/until the PressTV channel issue is fixed, I think you will either have to watch it via their website and either cast to the Roku or HDMI cable to the TV. https://www.presstv.ir/Live

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102