Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trish2222
Channel Surfer

Re: Political propaganda used to brainwash people currently available on Roku

Totally agree shame on u Roku for supporting this conspiracy trash enough is enough. 

NoToQAnon

Re: Roku is violating its own standards by hosting a new Qanon channel, "Burrow" (as repor

ROKU needs to drop Burrow or I'll be dropping my ROKUs in the trash. 

Tags (2)
Middleman1968
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku is violating its own standards by hosting a new Qanon channel, "Burrow" (as repor

And finally that is the right answer! If you don't approve, vote with your wallet and make your own choices!

Middleman1968
Reel Rookie

No, actually I am not mistaken and you made my point for me. I am very aware of what Qanon does and doesn't do. I choose not to watch the channel, but thats my choice. I am not trying to be the morality police for others. Your definition of "ethical" and right or wrong is yours alone, as is your opinion on whether this channel violates Roku's terms. Obviously Roku, a private company as you stated, disagrees with you and that's perfectly ok. Again, you have a personal opinion and choice and thats awesome. Just don't act like its ok to thrust your choice and opinions on others and make their decisions for them. I am making an assumption that you might be irritated if I advocated pulling Netflix or Disney+ off of Roku because I am offended at some of their content. How is one right and the other wrong? Answer: they are both wrong. Let people make up their own minds.

bach3
Streaming Star

Lol, get a life, smh.

bach3
Streaming Star

"Do you know how many suicides I’ve seen lately because people are getting frustrated that they’re conspiracy theories aren’t coming to fruition"

Yeah that's totally believable. Woe is me! The conspiracy theory I've been following didn't come true! Give me a break.

uno7

Disagree. After years and years of "programming" through Television programming, schooling, advertising,  NOW we are breaking through the PROGRAMMING PROPAGANDA, and are putting out the TRUTH.  THANK YOU ROKU!! 

Trish2222
Channel Surfer

Truth? Bahaha delusions more like it

0 Kudos
Trish2222
Channel Surfer

Creative expression bahaha nope dangerous lies for ignorant people. 

0 Kudos
Trish2222
Channel Surfer

I’ve are making up our own minds and prefer science based truth not delusional **bleep**

0 Kudos