Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hessian
Reel Rookie

Re: Photo Stream channel not working

I did reply directly to the email I received with the information you requested. I assume that you did receive it. 

0 Kudos
a56buster
Reel Rookie

I HAVE NOT received and email.

0 Kudos
Ddm835

Re: Photo Stream channel will not go to screen saver.

I am having the same issue. I have removed it and reinstalled it twice. Also updated it it says all up to date. Restarted the device twice also. Still doing the same. 

Theeleetle

Re: Photo Stream channel will not go to screen saver.

Also experiencing the same issue - App shows load screen then goes right back to Home Screen. Have tried re-installing the app but still getting the same error.

0 Kudos
Jeribee42

We just downloaded the photo stream app onto our Roku TV & I can't get it to work. I've removed and re-added several times now with no luck, it just brings up the channel default screen for a second then goes back to the app screen. It says its version 1.44 if that helps. I'm at a lose of what else to do. I've read all the posts and none of the suggestions are solving it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Jeribee42

I did the home 5x back 5x this last time it didn't load. 

Model C147X Roku TV

Serial #: X00000ULSV2N (S04KH07LSV2N)

Software version: 11.5.0

Build: 4312-93

Issue ID: 2N-123-613

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jeribee42,

Thanks for sharing your observation and providing the info needed!

We are currently aware of the issue and our appropriate team is working diligently to resolve the issue. Rest assured that I have sent all your information and concerns to our Roku team.

We prioritize resolving this as soon as possible and ask that you bear with us as we manage this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Mguerra310

Photo stream app doesn’t open. Just flashes the logo then back to home screen. It was working fine then all of a sudden it stopped. Not happy with roku photo stream app. 

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @Mguerra310

We sincerely thank you for your patience with this issue.

We are currently aware of the problem, and our engineering team is looking into it thoroughly. We are working hard to resolve this as soon as possible, and we appreciate your patience as we work through this.

We'll get back to you once an update is available we will be sure to let the Community know.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Hessian
Reel Rookie

Looks like a change was made. It's working now. 

0 Kudos