Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
riserman

Peacock TV Channel comes up on one Roku Express but not the other

Jump to solution

I have tried for hours to add the Peacock TV channel to my 2nd Roku Express device and it will not come up.  I signed in to my Peacock account and I see two devices.  On my Roku account, there are two devices also. No matter what I try, the Peacock TV app will not appear on this second TV.  Please help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Peacock TV Channel comes up on one Roku Express but not the other

Jump to solution

@riserman 

Peacock TV does not support Roku Express model 3700. Check via Settings > System > About

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AvsGunnar

Jump to solution

@riserman 

New Channels/app are always added to the bottom of your list (so press Up on your remote to get to the bottom quickly).  Just fyi in case you didn't know.

You can try performing a Manual System Update on the 2nd Express followed by a System Restart and see if that makes it appear.  

1. Settings/System/System Update

2. Settings/System/System Restart

---

There is mention in the Roku Support articles that adding a Channel/app from the online Channel Store may take some time before it shows on the device.  On the rare times this occured in the past, the manual System Update resolved it. (I have not experienced this delay over the last year or so that I can remember, so not sure if this delay still occurs, but it is still mentioned in their support, so who knows.)

(https://support.roku.com/article/208756388 - How to add channels to your Roku® streaming device)

Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

renojim

Jump to solution

@riserman, in addition to what @AvsGunnar said, are these identical devices?  There have been several "Express" devices over the years.  It's the model number displayed under Settings->System->About that matters.

Also, I don't understand how your Peacock account could show two devices if you've never been able to install it on one of them.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
DBDukes

Jump to solution

@riserman 

Peacock TV does not support Roku Express model 3700. Check via Settings > System > About

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."