Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Peacock Premium issues to connect.

Jump to solution

@mtn-folk More than one issue is addressed in this thread.  We need more details of exactly what the problem is.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @mtn-folk,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing?

As a first step, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page for a more helpful FAQ article that walks through the most common troubleshooting steps to assist you. Get started here: Official Roku Support | Roku Device Questions & Troubleshooting

For your 'Account, Payments & Subscription' issue, please reach out to our Support team directly here.

Keep us posted from there if you need additional help.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
1LKH

Jump to solution

Hello I am having the same problem described above about the peacock channel. I followed the instructions about removing the channel and restarting the Roku and reinstalling the peacock channel. Well for the first time since starting 4 days ago it worked. But the next time it quit working again. I tried to do the removing of the channel and restarting the Roku and put the peacock channel back and now it doesn't work again.

Is there anything else I can do?

Larry 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @1LKH

Thanks for the post.

Have you checked other channels if the same issue occurs? Also, please reply here with the model number of your Roku device. This can be found in Settings > System > About. We'll be able to further assist you from there.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Kasandratoll
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have the same issue and deleted my subscription and deleted the Chanel. Re added the Chanel and subscription and it still will not launch. Any ideas?

Also my roku has no updates and my connection is good

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Kasandratoll

Thanks for the post.

After removing the channel, it's important to restart the Roku device before adding the channel back again.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kasandratoll
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R 

I tried that and still won’t launch 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Kasandratoll,

Thanks for confirming.

We want to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help. I have a few questions to understand better the behavior you are seeing:

1. When did this issue first start occurring?
  2. Do you observe this behavior while using any other channel(s) on your device?
  3. What Roku model device are you using?
  4. Have you tried checking for a manual system update by navigating Home > Settings > System > System update > Check now?

Please let us know and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
BillCanshee
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Do not subscribe through Roku.  That was my issue.  I canceled and subscribed directly through peacock.

0 Kudos
Kasandratoll
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hello @RokuMary-F 

1- The issue started occurring the past month. Tried to launch the Chanel to watch a show and it goes to launch (black screen) the immediately goes back to Roku Home

2- This has happened before on the MTV app but Roku fixed the issue with the Chanel numbers or the serial number 

3-my Roku model device is a 3900RW Roku Express

4-Do that weekly and no updates required. All is up to date

0 Kudos