Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Peacock Premium issues to connect.

Jump to solution

I signed up for Peacock premium to watch Yellowstone with out ads and I was charged $10.49 a month plus Roku charged me an additional $5.24 per month total of $15.73 per month why is Roku charging me ? In addition Peacock doesn’t carry season 4 of Yellowstone! This is a rip off !

0 Kudos
HollyLJ
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Unfortunately, all of the streaming services keep changing content as they try to get different contracts, it's all about the $$. But, I noticed Yellowstone season 4 is viewable on Paramount, which is $9.99. Luckily, none of these streaming services, contracts the user, so I switch services around all the time. I binge watch, then  cancel.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Swimminsasa

Thanks for the inquiry.

Are you subscribed to Peacock through Roku Pay or through the channel provider directly?

For further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
lbuck

Jump to solution

My temporary solution is do an UPDATE on Roku and I can watch my programming.  However, the next time I go to Peacock I have to do another UPDATE to access channel. 

0 Kudos
ricksdesk

Jump to solution

For the Olympics, I tried to upgrade from Premium Peacock to Premium + without ads. (Am I the only one who finds figure skating unwatchable because ads are as thick as flies on bear poop in the woods). Peacock web site directs me to Roku. Roku allows cancel but not upgrade. I contacted Roku support, who suggested cancelling and resubscribing when the subscription runs out. For me, the Olympics will be over by then. What a mess.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@ricksdesk

Thanks for the post.

It looks like you have been recently in touch with our Support team. If you still need further assistance, we would recommend continuing to work with our Support team as they would best be able to assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
gflaw1953

Jump to solution

I just signed up for the premium peacock and it works on one Tv but when I try to open it on another tv in the house it asks me to subscribe to the premium service . How do I watch it on all my TVs with the one subscription.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@gflaw1953
Thanks for the post.

How are you making sure to login and authenticating the Peacock account that you used when starting the subscription?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BigReg71

Jump to solution

Had the same issue. Try signing out on all devices from your computer. Then sign back in on the device that was having the problem....worked 4 me!

0 Kudos
mtn-folk

Jump to solution

We just had the exact same situation happen to us today!

Already pay $5+ for Peacock with Roku.  Anyway to reach a customer support? I can't find one, so far!

0 Kudos