Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fuko6281
Reel Rookie

Peacock Premium Quits and Give More Feedback Options

I'm watching The Tour de France on Peacock Premium purchased in the browser. The app on Roku Ultra quit in less than 2 hours of viewing. I gave it a 1 star "Hate it". Account is fine. I restarted my Roku device to clear the cache but it shouldn't have needed it since it was the first app I opened.

A separate thread for app feedback would be helpful. The menu on the Roku device is too short and needs more choices or a place for detailed explanations. 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Peacock Premium Quits and Give More Feedback Options

Have you tried these steps?:

1. Remove the channel.

2. Settings > System > Power (if not applicable skip to the next step) > System Restart.

3. Reinstall the channel.

it is always 1, 2, 3.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Fuko6281
Reel Rookie

@Michelle3 wrote:

You should’ve done these steps:

1. Remove the channel.

2. Settings > System > Power (if not applicable skip to the next step) > System Restart.

3. Reinstall the channel.

it is always 1, 2, 3.

~ Jordan

As I said, I restarted the Roku and it seems to have worked. But I'll remember that. Rokus don't come with instructions.

Try a little kindness in your replies or take a break. Never start with, "You should've done...". 

0 Kudos
Michelle3
Roku Guru

I’ve edited my previous reply to be more kind, so I apologize if I was a little rude.  (three vertical dots -> Edit Reply)
I have no idea what you mean by “Rokus don’t come with instructions.”  They do have a physical user guide inside the box.  Was your Roku used when you got it or was it brand new?

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
thanostt
Reel Rookie

Clear cache and restart: You mentioned that you already restarted your Roku device, which can sometimes help resolve app-related issues. Additionally, try clearing the cache of the Peacock app itself. You can usually find this option in the app heure de prière rouen 76100 settings or by uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Check for updates: Ensure that both your Roku device and the Peacock app are up to date. Sometimes, outdated software can cause compatibility issues or bugs. Go to your Roku settings and check for system updates. Similarly, visit the Roku Channel Store and verify if there are any updates available for the Peacock app.

0 Kudos