Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bodelex

Paramount plus not working

I’m trying to watch a show on my paramount plus app on my Roku express device but it’s not working. The app opens correctly and I can scroll and search through all my shows but when I click play on any show/episode it shows it loading then automatically takes me back to the Roku Home Screen every time, without fail. I have searched through these forums for hours and tried all of the troubleshooting tips and nothing has worked; restarting the device, updating the device, unplugging and plugging back in, uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. Is there something I am doing wrong or am I just out of luck? There is no agent support for the device either so I’m not sure what to do at this point. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Paramount plus not working

Hi Bodelex

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

In some cases, removing the affected channel and then reinstalling it helps. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos