Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paramount plus and frndly app issue

My paramount plus and friendly apps arent working and my roku seems to be running slower than used to loading apps and shows please help

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Paramount plus and frndly app issue

Try these steps:

1. Remove the affected apps.

2. Settings > system > power (if not applicable skip to the next step) > System Restart.

3. Reinstall the affected apps once the device restarts.

If that doesn’t work, check if your Roku is connected through the USB port on your TV or the wall outlet.  If it’s connected through the wall outlet, check your router/modem.  If the router/modem is not the issue, all I can suggest is that you probably have a defective Roku device.  Contact Roku support here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos