Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

Paramount+ live streaming issue

I have an issue I can't seem to solve.  With live streaming on P+ the audio is ahead of the video.  After about 30 seconds or so it fails and I have to either leave the app and come back, or go to VOD.  It only does this when I set my roku on 1080p and/or 'automatic.'  If I set it on 720p, everything is ok.  I want to use 1080p.  Why is it doing this and how can I fix it?  I've checked for updates, restarted my roku after selecting 1080p mor 'automatic', etc.  P+ app is the only app I have this issue with.  I have 5G high speed internet and use a modem provided by the I-net company(Sparklight).  How can I fix this?  I could leave it on 720p and it will play fine but I do NOT want to - I want 1080p.  

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Paramount+ live streaming issue

Hello @dragonboots2005

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

If you haven't tried yet, you can remove the affected channel and then re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
UserOfStreamers
Roku Guru

Re: Paramount+ live streaming issue

@dragonboots2005 

Try using the Replay button (it should go back 5-20 secs depending on app) to re-sync audio as soon as you play any content.

0 Kudos