Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount Plus Not Working

Hi @dsmart978,

Thanks for following up.

Are all other streaming channels playing content normally? Have you tried getting the latest Paramount plus channel version by checking for a channel update using your * button on the channel tile, or going to Settings for a System Update there? Then, restart your player. 

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dsmart978
Reel Rookie

Yes, I have done all of that. Nothing seems to work. Netflix, Amazon, Peacock, HBO, Disney, Youtube all work fine. It's just Paramount+. I'm just going to cancel it. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dsmart978,

Thanks for letting us know all that you've done! Appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far.

We'll go ahead and send this over to the appropriate team for investigation. We'll get back to you once we have an update available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We appreciate your patience while we investigated this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DJMo
Reel Rookie

I am experiencing the same issue (when selecting movie or show, goes to a black screen with blue rotating circle, and then returns back to movie/show selection...never plays the show) with Paramount + app on Roku TV and my Roku Ultra box. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DJMo,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We are currently aware and our engineering team has been investigating this issue closely.

In the meantime, please help us with the required details below for us to send additional information for the investigation to our engineering team, and once more information is available I'll be sure to let the Community know:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-what are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue or error message
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Please be aware that we are actively monitoring and investigating the discussions on this thread. Thanks again for your continued patience.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DJMo
Reel Rookie

@RokuMary-F  I have sent you a PM.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DJMo,

Thanks for the message.

I've responded to the PM that you sent me and will continue to assist you from there.

Please stay safe and healthy, we thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DJMo
Reel Rookie

I resolved my issue.  Paramount Plus plays ads before a show or movies starts.  My home router has Ad blocking enabled for all my devices.  I had to configure my router not to block ads for my roku devices and now paramount plus works with shows and movies.

0 Kudos