Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wilsopet

Paramount+ cannot sign in to app on my phone

I signed up for Paramount+ through Roku but I cannot sign in to the the paramount app to watch it on my phone or iPad 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Paramount+ cannot sign in to app on my phone

Will someone answer this question?  I have paramount+ through Roku and now I want to also watch paramount+ on my phone. How can I sign into p+ on my samsung s22?  thx

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Paramount+ cannot sign in to app on my phone

@rickmessinger, try going to the Paramount+ site and entering the email address that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About.  Choose the "Forgot password" option (don't bother trying your Roku password) and hopefully they'll send you a link to reset your password.  Once you establish an email address and password that works on their site it should work anywhere.  I don't know if this method will work with Paramount+, but it does work for other services.  If it doesn't work, all I can offer is to cancel your subscription through Roku and sign up directly with Paramount+.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos