Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paramount+ add current subscription

I have had Roku for a yr or so. I decide to get a Paramount+ subscription. I did the P+ subscription on my computer. Now I have been trying to add my Paramount+ subscription to my Roku, I have followed the directions that are posted on both the Roku page and Paramount+ page. Following these direction have never led me to a page that allows me to sign in. They always take me to the Paramount+ page that I have to click the blue button to start the 7 day free trial. I dont need to start a new trial/subscription as I already have one. How do I add my current subscription?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Paramount+ add current subscription

If your subscription was made directly with Paramount on Paramount's website, you should be able to log into it via Paramount's own channel app installed to your Roku.   Don't try to access and log in from within The Roku Channel - your account is with Paramount, not Roku, so The Roku Channel will know nothing about it.

The initial Paramount+ page should look like this:

a.jpg

You should be able to SIGN IN from there.

If you choose the log in on your TV option, it will offer to use the email address associated with your Roku account: 

b.jpg

If you used a different email address for Paramount than you use with Roku, click "Use different email" instead of "Continue".   Then log in with your appropriate Paramount credentials.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X