Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlkindred
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount Plus not working on Roku

Jump to solution

Danny 

I do not have the button option to remove paramount. I have the remove button for all other APPS.

0 Kudos
Sr175

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. Just installed on Roku ultra and can't play a show. The only thing Roku has said in 22 pages is uninstall and reboot. Done that and does not work. Any other ideas Roku?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Sr175

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are you seeing on screen? What are the steps to reproduce the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
aphumphries
Binge Watcher

Re: Paramount Plus STILL not working on Roku

Jump to solution

Hello RokuDannY;   I just signed up for Paramount+ and scheduled time to watch 1882.  Imagine my disappointment when the SAME error described repeatedly on this Forum appeared on my screen.

I have a ROKU Box on each of 2 TVs that operate pretty well and reliably.  They BOTH give the same symptom when accessing any program on PARAMOUNT PLUS app - Exactly... AS REPORTED back in 05-05-21  !!  It's 2/18/2022

So, being a software guy, I know what we have here... "a failure to communicate.." (it may embedded in your contract with Paramount.

Please FIX the problem or Remove the App. with a Public Statement about causes/resolution and your decision.

guest61

Jump to solution

Hey I am having the exact same issue.  I have tried resetting and updating everything... internet, roku player, shutting them off, unplugging them... the whole nine yards.  No option to just remove the paramount plus channel, only to unsubscribe and I won't do that and have to pay for it again!  What did you end up doing to fix the issue?

0 Kudos
guest61

Jump to solution

Same issue here also.  I have contacted Paramount+ and waiting on their response.  I have updated, reset, unplugged everything and no help.  I will not cancel the subscription and then have to pay for it again!  I just want it fixed.  Obviously there is an issue with so many people having the exact same problem.

weamie11
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I get the same reply's from Paramount and Roku!  Not fixed and ready to cancel.

guest61

Jump to solution

I contacted my ISP... internet service provider... they indicated that both Paramount and Hulu are aware of it.  They indicated that the issue is they think our IP address is an overseas one and therefore it won't let us see it. According to my ISP, it is a nationwide issue.   My particular ISP has been in contact with them and sends them daily lists of who has the issue and they supposedly get it fixed within 24 to 48 hours.  Now rather that is what will actually happen or not... only time will tell.  

0 Kudos
RCF
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

STILL NOT WORKING!  I see from the comments that many others are having the same issue.  For me, paramount + is the only one not working--amazon?  perfect hulu? perfect even PBS is perfect!  

It has been almost a  year......

0 Kudos
aphumphries
Binge Watcher

SOLUTION: Paramount Plus not working on Roku

Jump to solution

Paramount Plus clearly does not (& will never) work on ROKU. 

Here is the solution that worked for us - we have PRIME Video:  

Access Paramount Plus through Prime Video on ROKU (available as standard). voila!  No Nonsense. 

BEST TO YOU !

@weamie11 wrote:

I get the same reply's from Paramount and Roku!  Not fixed and ready to cancel.

0 Kudos