Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AbrahamaMonster
Reel Rookie

Paramount Plus black screen with the logo, can't sign in

Hi I have this problem with paramount plus channel, it's the only channel it's not working, I have a TCL Roku TV, when I open the app it only appears a black screen with the logo of paramount on the top, I can't even sign in, I already, restart the wifi connection, Clear the cache, searching for updates, restart the TV everything and anything it's working, I hope someone can help me I don't know what else can I do? It's becoming very frustrating at this pointIMG_20220109_204426.jpg

0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Paramount plus it's not working on RokuTv

Hi @AbrahamaMonster

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing.

If you haven't tried yet, you can remove Paramount Plus then re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings System System restart Restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
AbrahamaMonster
Reel Rookie

Thank you Kariza for the reply, I already do that, I even do the fabric reset but it doesn't work, I read on another post people experiencing the same screen since last year I hope we can find the way to fix it 😔

0 Kudos
AbrahamaMonster
Reel Rookie

I found the solution, I hope it's helpful for others, 

Do the factory reset then when the TV ask for the roku account, make a new one, because the account has some kind of cache so if you use the same account the channel it's not going to work, do the factory reset and then make a new roku account and the problem is gone. If you only clear the cache it's not going to work. 

0 Kudos
Billy32
Reel Rookie

Hi I have the same issue on my Roku 3 and 4.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Billy32

Thanks for the post.

Have you already tried removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more, specifically in that order? 

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rfc3

I have the same issue and tried everything.  I pay for the paramount service and cannot get it to work

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @rfc3,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running.
A few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing: 
1. What Roku model device are you using?
2. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
3. Are you receiving error messages or codes when accessing the channel?
4. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?
5. What are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?
With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Sixgun

Same issue:

roku 5112x

tcl 48FS3700

software version 11.0.0. Build 4193-08

device ID 4M658F809098

0 Kudos
Really123

Having same problem, have tried all above fixes and the uninstalling only work one time, then back to same issue. 

0 Kudos