Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonnS
Binge Watcher

Re: Paramount Plus audio and video is out of sync on my Roku device

Jump to solution

Glad you got it fixed. However, my problem is I have a Hitachi-Roku TV, and that setting is not available, nor the setting to change the video resolution that worked on my Roku 2. The Paramount Plus Live audio and video go out of sync on my Hitachi-Roku TV after a minute or two. I am sure the problem is a bug in the Paramount Plus app that affects its function on this Hitachi-Roku TV that they are unwilling or unable to fix. Since Paramount has not responded to my complaints, I thought maybe posting here would get somebody at Roku to look at it and contact Paramount, but so far no luck with that either.

0 Kudos
DonnS
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Posting to say that the problem is now FIXED!!! It looks like a recent update to the Paramount plus channel included a bug fix, so the Live part of Paramount plus now works without any audio-video sync issues on my Hitachi-Roku TV. I also note that I no longer need to use 720p on my Roku 2, it works fine on Auto resolution setting.

Too bad it took a year and a half to fix this bug.

Jewle
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

How wonderful... yeah, finally!  The issue I was having, which I wrote to them about, & started last month, was when I'd open any show on paramount via the streaming roku, it would pop out of paramount app & take me to roku home page.  Had to watch paramount on either my devices or thru the firestick.  Husband decided to check it today to see if they'd fixed it yet, & we were very happy to see Live TV actaully working.

I'm glad the audio problem is working too.  I had same issues (audio & resolution) along time ago for a short time as it cleared up on it own.

0 Kudos
JohnDoe1million
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Paramount+ is not associated with paramount+ roku channel. I have already called paramount they told me to contact roku as this is not their streaming channel. It is strictly Roku channel. My paramount+ roku channel is having the same issue all of a sudden. Its the channel that says parmount+ roku channel. Not the one that only says paramount+

Idiots

0 Kudos
JohnDoe1million
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount Plus Audio Video Sync Issues

Jump to solution

Youtube has a video on how to clear up memory space. A factory reset is not necessary. Thanks

0 Kudos
JohnDoe1million
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Push home button 5 times ⬆️ once then rewind 2x and ff 1x to clear caches for option number 5

discodamien
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

This worked. Thank you!!!!

discodamien
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@RokuMary-F deleting the channel, rebooting and reinstalling worked for me! Thank you!

Jump to solution

After complaining 3 times to customer service with no response about Paramount plus all you’ll be in Old of sink today I canceled my subscription

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @alaskamike59

We're here to help!

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern? What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos