Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
63kvill

Re: Paramount Plus Error occurred during playback

Jump to solution

I’ve followed all instructions & still do not have paramount network

0 Kudos
Jerseymama
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Roku model 3930RW- Riki Express 

serial number X004002GGLEV

software version 11.0.0

Device ID S00929AGGLEV

I first had this on the Paramount Plus. Now Netflix is having no picture.  Something I can watch them on my tablet but as of today I can’t.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@63kvill @Jerseymama

Thanks for the posts.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jerseymama
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have tried updating it. Unhooking it.  Almost everything I can think of. My husband wants to throw it away. We can’t watch NEXFLIX, britbox, or really any of the stuff we have downloaded. Any help would be appreciated. Ready to cancel everything 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Jerseymama

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing when you try to play those channels? What exactly is happening on screen? Have you already tried rebooting your wireless network to see if that helps the issue you are seeing?

For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried connecting your Roku device to an alternate wireless network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if you are experiencing the same issue occur?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jerseymama
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

On Nexflix I get no pictures only sound.  Paramount I get the same error as everyone else is getting.  Britbox is just like Netflix.  I can play Nexflix on my tablet and on my tv( it comes preprogrammed).  The only thing I have not tried is canceling it and re sign up.  

I have tried rebooting, I tried updating and nothing has helped 

0 Kudos
Jerseymama
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am still getting the error message.  I think I will just canceled everything and get rid of roku altogether.  This is getting ridiculous 

0 Kudos
Jerseymama
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I was watching NCIS. It don’t matter what time I watch it it happens 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Jerseymama

Thanks for the follow up.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Andy15

Jump to solution

I've been having the same issue for the last 2 days! I will select a show and episode, it will load and the ads play perfectly, but when it comes to the episode playing I receive the same: "An error has occurred during playback, please try again later".  I will try different eppisodes and maybe 1 will load properly. It is extremely frustrating! I am having this issue with ALL of my chanels. Im at a loss.....

0 Kudos