Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NZing
Channel Surfer

Re: Paramount+ Green Screen when playing movies

Jump to solution

Want to thank you, tried all the above, but still a no go……..green screen ☹️

0 Kudos
katielauseng7
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Device model: 3810x streaming stick+
serial number: yh0002115896
device Id: 2130c0115896

software version: 11.5.0 build 4312-50

issue occurs on paramount + when watching paramount+ original shows only. CBS shows work fine. 

can not get tracker id 

Green screen comes up after starting episode and the paramount intro finishes. You can see small picture when try to fast forward but when hit play or pause goes back to green. 

0 Kudos
SMSH2

Jump to solution

Deleting channel, restarting device then adding channel back did not resolve Paramount+ green screen with video. I have done this process three times with the addition of completely unplugging the unit after deleting Paramount + and restarting the unit waiting an hour then plugging it back up then added Paramount+. I continue to have this problem today but seems to be only to be effecting my roku Premier but not my Ultra.

0 Kudos
katielauseng7
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Issue id 96-017-489

0 Kudos
RVDan72

Jump to solution

Exact same issue it plays on my phone just not on the Roku! I’ve restarted, rebooted and unplugged it and still green but can see thumbnails if fast forwarding or rewinding bug when I play it’s green with volume. 

Leelu21

Jump to solution

Having the same issue. It's only one show that does it so far though. Criminal Minds new episode. It works fine one my phone. Just not the Roku

0 Kudos
ChrisJ6777
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The same,  nothing works... all the resets ... nothing is fixing it. Still works on phone... Something happened over last couple days to change it... green screen and sound... nothing plays... arghh

0 Kudos
Mike208
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Exactly the same, tried two different Roku devices.  Any fix yet?

0 Kudos
ChrisJ6777
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

BTW,  seems to only be happening on TV-MA labeled shows like 1923 and Criminal Minds 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

We have the same issues as everyone else when we tried watching 1883.. hopefully the problem gets fixed soon!

0 Kudos