Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjlasorsa
Binge Watcher

Re: Paramont +, Netflix, Prime, Disney either no video or get an erro

Works fine until I click on "Play" to play something and it's just audio no video.   After my first post I have since gone back to my daughters house and tried it again, it doesn't work, I don't think I let it play long enough the first time.  She has a Roku that works fine on that TV but mine won't work.  Sometimes it will work ok for a few minutes and then quicks working.  I took it to my other daughters house and it didn't work.

Here's another twist to the problem, I was gone on vacation from my house for about 10 days, I tried it when I got home and it worked fine for about a day.  I went to  Dish for about an hour and went back to Roku, and it didn't work.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@mjlasorsa

Thanks for the follow up.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About that you are seeing this issue occur with? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mjlasorsa
Binge Watcher

All the information you keep asking is in my first post.

"I" have fixed my problem with my 2 Roku's.  I had a few people comment on my thread that they were having the same problem as I was.  I fixed my problem with no help from this Roku Community or Roku support.  I find it hard to believe that with this problem no one had a solution.  I posted my first comment on June 19th so this has been going on for over a month and really didn't much support from Roku.

0 Kudos
mjlasorsa
Binge Watcher

You get yours working yet?  I got my working.

0 Kudos