Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AjUzi900673x
Binge Watcher

Re: Paramont +, Netflix, Prime, Disney either no video or get an erro

MJ they’re some suggestions that i may be able to provide to see if these troubleshooting techniques could work since I too have a eero router and roku tv myself. As for your roku device you should check your settings on your interface. The main question is are you using amazon to log into your eero product or did you create an account with eero?. This could be a potential role because as you know amazon likes to collect all sorts of data about what you watch, what you purchase and so on. They call this “personalizing your device” which is unfortunately a privacy violation. As i digress if you created a eero account to log in check your security protocols, such as if you have eero secure +, ivp6 settings turned on check if all your devices are personalized and check if each devices have ad blockers under your profile. If you do not have any devices under a profile with these settings as a security precaution this could be a potential case that your network activity has been flooded with packet ads and cache flooding. They’re tutorials in presenting you on how to navigate and secure your devices form these types of attacks. Once complete unplugg all devices and reset your network once your eero routers are blinking white, go to your ONT box and unplugg the power supply not the network cable, if you’re using fiber optic do not remove because they’re very fragile. Once your eero device turns solid red then you can plug back the power supply then your devices. Its best to use ethernet cable instead wifi because they’re limits for wifi bandwidth usage when too many devices are connected to wifi. Another way to manage your router is to turn off Wireless client steering in order to stabilize and not have your device bouncing from one router to another. 

0 Kudos
mjlasorsa
Binge Watcher

no Amazon and no erro

0 Kudos
AjUzi900673x
Binge Watcher

I sent you a private message, but since you replied here I was reviewing your previous post and I noticed you mentioned you switched routers/modem, which I’m under the impression you are utilizing a TP-Link is this correct? If so I’m assuming you have the necessary security protocols in order. And I wanted to discuss with you the process of elimination for your roku tv and the secret codes you can use to be able to regain your services and functions, if interested. 

0 Kudos
Erinnygaard
Reel Rookie

Did you figure this out? My TVs are doing the exact same.. frustrating 

0 Kudos
mjlasorsa
Binge Watcher

No.  I have in contact with Roku and they sent me a new one and it did the same thing.  We went on vacation so I just let it set.  After we got back, I tried it, the TV and Roku had not been in use for 10 days and it worked fine for 2 days and now it's back to not working.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Erinnygaard

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?
With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Erinnygaard
Reel Rookie

@RokuDanny-R 
I am having the same issue as @mjlasorsa listed. Internet has been reset, I have restarted both devices.

It started with paramount+, giving a playback error. Regardless of which app I go into, I get a different error but nothing will play. 

I started unplugging the Roku prior to watching any show and than it play for a short time without an error message. 

Frustrating. 

0 Kudos
mjlasorsa
Binge Watcher

My 2 Roku's and a brand new one Roku sent me work great until you click "Play" to watch something.   Paramount and Disney gives me an error.  "ALL" the other apps have audio with "NO" video.   That about sums it up.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@mjlasorsa

Thanks for the post.

If you are experiencing the same issue on multiple Roku devices, including a new device that Roku sent you, it's likely that the issue not with the Roku device itself, especially if the Roku devices work on other TVs. There may be an issue with your TV or your wireless network that you may need to look further into.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Erinnygaard

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue? Have you already tried plugging the device to another TV as well as connecting to an alternate wireless network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if you are seeing the same issue occur?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos