Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KOSS
Channel Surfer

Odysee not loading it did now it won't

Does Roku still support odysee? I down loaded the channel about a week ago no problem, now it simply will not open, it gets as far as Legacy Auth complete and then nothing it won't open. I have tried everything resetting etc, reloading but nothing? the Odysee unofficial channel will open but not the normal channel, can anyone help thank you.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Odysee not loading it did now it won't

@KOSS 

Same on my devices.  Assuming Odysee channel is just having an issue.  You can send them an email at help@odysee.com.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
KOSS
Channel Surfer

Thanks for the reply, it seems so weird, I was hoping to find out if Roku is still supporting the channel but if it's up there and you can add it I assume it's not their fault.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar

@KOSS 

Odysee looks to be back up and loading now.

0 Kudos
robgadget
Binge Watcher

Just hit this same issue again with version 1.0 build 7. Channel load moves until "Legacy Auth Complete", then sits there for a couple of minutes, then crashes and I am returned to the Home screen.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar

@robgadget 

I just tested and saw same behavior.  For some reason, updating the channel did not work (said up to date).

However, Removing the channel, Restarting my Roku device, and then Reinstalling the Odysee channel worked.  Proceeded through Loading screen.  Did hang up a bit when it got to the number 2, but just give it a few seconds.

Just make sure you do all three steps (Remove, Restart, Reinstall).

----

Odysee Unofficial took a little bit longer than normal to load also, but is also working.  (As long as you aren't looking to watch a current Live Stream, this is a good backup for Odysee).

robgadget
Binge Watcher