Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nejay28
Channel Surfer

Re: Peacock plays ads muted and then restart Roku device

My OS/software is 11.5.0 build 4216-29

0 Kudos
Nejay28
Channel Surfer

It’s working now. The commercials are playing with sound and there’s no interruptions while playing the show. 

0 Kudos
Imaginos
Reel Rookie

I just updated to 11.5 build 4225-29 and tried it on Peacock and it appears to work normally now!

Thanks for the quick response and fix!!

0 Kudos
mikecafs
Reel Rookie

Works for me now too.  Thanks all!

0 Kudos
bronsonelliott
Binge Watcher

I just had the issue again where the Peacock stream on the NBS Sports channel froze. I have updated to the latest Roku OS version 11.5.0 build 4225-46 and I created an issue report tracker at 60-419-813

0 Kudos
bronsonelliott
Binge Watcher

And another issue tracker 60-419-842

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@bronsonelliott @mikecafs

Thanks for the post and providing us with your device information.

I have passed along your concerns and information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
bronsonelliott
Binge Watcher

@RokuDanny-R Anything new with this? I switched to another Roku device that had not yet upgraded to 11.5 and my issue with Peacock went away. I then switched back to the device with the 11.5 upgrade, and the issues started up again so it's definitely isolated to the 11.5 OS upgrade and a few conditions (at least in my case):

1. Roku OS 11.5 installed
  2. Latest version of Peacock channel (3.10 build 22 as of now)
  3. Watching content in the "Channels" section of Peacock (specifically for me the Dan Patrick Show)

All other conditions between the device that worked and the one that didn't we're exactly the same except for the Roku OS version (TV location, connection type, channel version, etc).

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@bronsonelliott

Thanks for the follow up.

I have no updates to provide at this time as we are still investigating the issue. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos