I’m having the same issue with several apps but not every show within the app is affected. How can we find out if this is an issue that will be fixed or if a new Roku needs to be purchased? Very frustrating. I did the factory reset and that didn’t help.
I have been having the same issue since early yesterday. I have Peacock and Discovery+ and every show on both channels has had the video freeze after about 20 seconds and the sound continuing to play. I have rebooted the Roku and my home internet and the problem is still there. I cannot watch anything on my Roku player. Please help
Well, out of curiosity I reinstalled the bad Roku receiver and again a picture freeze.
My solution: On the Roku receiver there is a reset button. I pressed and held the button for at least 10 second. When released the Roku rebooted on the TV screen. It should take you back to when you first purchased and set it up, starting with choice of language. From there follow the instructions. It worked for me!!
In the setting there is a "factory reset" that I didn't see til after I tried the above. Not sure if that would work...........
Same issue on various channels/apps. It is happening on 2 TVs with Roku Express 4k+. Both are plugged into the wall. This just recently started happening, however, in the past we got frequently got HDCP 020 errors. I have restarted everything, including internet connection, which seemed to fix the issue the other day, but not today. Makes the tv pretty much unusable. What happened?
I am having the same problem for the past 3 weeks. System Info as follows:
11.5.0 Build 4235
Model # 3941RW ROKU Express 4K+
Device ID: S0AH219JDM6T
Issues exists regardless of the channel and usually (but not always) freezes coming out of a commercial break. Audio continues though.
HELP! I have tried router resets, ROKU resets, remote resets, cache clearings and anything else I can read up on. I never had this issue prior to 3 weeks ago and I have had this unit since last November.
Same issue here...started 4 days ago. Have tried everything I can think of...removed and reinstalled channels, logged out and back in to all channels, full factory reset....nothing helped. It's getting pretty frustrating. I'm going to replace the batteries in the remote (read in another reply) to see if it works. Worth a shot.