Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheGottos
Streaming Star

Re: OAN subscription cancelled??!! Why? I need OAN!!!

I agree. Too many steps to try to resolve a problem. On the OANN side though it’s the same. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@gsmcconnell

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please see my post above so we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
TheGottos
Streaming Star

I’m trying but this issue is not the only thing I have going on. When I take my next break I’ll get the last piece of information you need. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
JosephG1
Reel Rookie

Howdy ... Version 2.11 - Build 92 (I hope that is what you are asking for

0 Kudos
TheGottos
Streaming Star

Thanks! I still haven’t had a chance to check. I’m missing the channel info. 

0 Kudos
TheGottos
Streaming Star

One America News Network OAN

Version 2.11 build 92

thank you

0 Kudos
JosephG1
Reel Rookie

Yes that is correct that is what I have OAN Version 2.11 build 92 and ... yes I have checked/updated the channel several times since this started ... As of this morning - Monday 2/14 6:15am (Pacific Time) no change - Channel will not launch (asks me to purchase the channel and if you try it keeps asking you to purchase it) ... And the Channel will not let itself be removed ... You get a long spinning circle of death and then says can't be removed try again later ... My subscription expires March 2nd - maybe I am hoping in that magic date it will let me delete the channel ... thanks for the help

0 Kudos
Steve32
Streaming Star

I am having the same issue, can't pull up OAN, it says my subscription expired!  I have been subscribed for several years with no issues.  I did see that the credit card info I had on file was close to expiring in 6 weeks so I updated it.  That did not correct the problem.  So, I canceled my subscription from the website and entered my PIN on the Roku to re-purchase the channel again, and that did not fix the problem either.  Restarted the Roku, and that did not work.  What is going on?  This was working yesterday!  When I first signed up, it was so easy.  Now it is not.

TheGottos
Streaming Star

Mine quit last weekend. Roku tech has been given all the info they’ve asked for to look into it. So now it’s a waiting game. I also have an email to OAN tech but haven’t heard anything back. 

0 Kudos
BrianG2
Channel Surfer

I don't get an option to cancel my subscription, only to renew the subscription or remove the channel.