Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mauricio_G

Re: No se reproduce Paramount Plus

I have the same issue. Could someone solve the problem and how?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Mauricio_G

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?
With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Israelcdo
Channel Surfer

Pues sí, el detalle está en la cuenta que, muy probablemente al crearla dejaron seleccionado el país USA. La solución es, crearse una nueva cuenta seleccionando algún país latino, que es donde el contenido está disponible. 

0 Kudos

Is it possible to deactivate the account and then later create the new account with the same email address,?

reason of that is that I want to use the same email with the new region. instead of creating another account.

Or even better ; is there a way to change the region of your current Roku account?

0 Kudos
Israelcdo
Channel Surfer

Sí, es posible. Así lo he hecho yo. Eliminé mi cuenta anterior, y volví a crearme otra, y use el mismo correo. 

Muchas gracias si funciono, resolvió el problema

Pasos:

1) Factory Reset

2) Borrar cuenta de Roku

3)iniciar de nuevo el Roku y vincular control remoto (asegúrense de usar pilas nuevas porque si no se batalla en que se vincule de nuevo)

4) Ya vinculado el control remoto ahí te esperas y sigues con el siguiente paso.

5) Crear la cuenta de Roku con tu mismo email de nuevo.

6) Das de alta tu cuenta en el Roku y agregas canales.

y listo, el canal Paramount funciono de maravilla

Nota:  Al acceder de una región que no es USA se nota la diferencia de cantidad de contenido pero la verdad prefiero menos contenido pero que todo funcione!!!, en el caso de México cada vez hay mas contenido así que ya no es problema.

Espero les sirva a todos.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@PedroRokplus

Thanks for the post.

It sounds like you may have created a Roku account that isn't located in your current region. If channels in your region are not available, it may indicate that your device is linked to an account that was created in a different region where that channel may not be offered by the channel provider. You'll want to make sure that you are using an internet connection located in the correct region when creating your account. You can check your IP address' reported location by visiting www.whatismyip.com - If you see an issue, you'll need to contact your ISP to help resolve any issue.

We would recommend creating a new Roku account in your region. For more information about how to create a new account, visit our Support page here: How do I create a Roku® account? Once your new account is set up, try to perform a factory reset on your device and link it to your new account. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ijaff

Gracias, he estado buscando por todos lados una solución a este problema y por fin lo encontré.

muchas gracias si funciona tu solución.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Irukanyi

Hola tengo el mismo problema en mi computadora lo puedo ver sin problemas pero en el roku no llega a cargar ya lo he borrado he reiniciado el roku a fabrica y nada no hay solucion 

@RokuKariza-D wrote:

Hey @Arman20

Firstly, be aware that we only support English in the Roku Community. We had to use google translate to understand your inquiry.

Regarding your concern, please be advised that any Roku Player or TV can be activated to any Roku account, however, channel availability/access will vary from region to region. Channels that are currently available in any given region are certified for the Roku devices sold in that region.

For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about which Roku devices they support their channel (app) on in your current region.

All the best,
Kariza

0 Kudos
saim1984

a mi tampoco se me reproduce, me dice que estan trabajando para solucionarlo y luego se pone la pantalla en negro, pero todo el mensaje en ingles y tengo un Roku Express HD, y ya he eliminado y reinstalado la aplicacion y nada, reinicio el equipo ya eliminado la aplicacion y volver a instalarlo y nada, tampoco veo soluciones porque al app abre en una PC y equipo movil pero no en Roku

It doesn't play for me either, it tells me that they are working to fix it and then the screen goes black, but the whole message is in English and I have a Roku Express HD, and I have already deleted and reinstalled the application and nothing, I restart the computer I already deleted the application and reinstall it and nothing, I don't see solutions either because the app opens on a PC and mobile device but not on Roku

0 Kudos