Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FranciscoG
Reel Rookie

Re: No se reproduce Paramount Plus

Still doesn't work. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@FranciscoG

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve what you are seeing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Omarxfb
Reel Rookie

hello,  

The problem is:

When installing the paramount app on roku, at then moment you click the icon, after the blue paramount logo, it doesnt open, it remain in a black screen with the paramount logo in a corner.

I have the same problem.

Regards

rodark

Tengo el mismo problemas ya desde hace semanas. 

Reinicie y reinstale la aplicacion y nada parace funcionar.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Omarxfb
Reel Rookie

Hi Danny, 

Thanks for your response.

I already do what you tell us to do, I think it could be something about were we are using the app? I am from Central America. I have a Roku ultra 2018.

The problem is not solved for me. I have to install the app on another device. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Omarxfb

Thanks for the post.

It sounds like you may have created a Roku account that isn't located in your current region. If channels in your region are not available, it may indicate that your device is linked to an account that was created in a different region where that channel may not be offered by the channel provider. You'll want to make sure that you are using an internet connection located in the correct region when creating your account. You can check your IP address' reported location by visiting www.whatismyip.com - If you see an issue, you'll need to contact your ISP to help resolve any issue.

We would recommend creating a new Roku account in your region. For more information about how to create a new account, visit our Support page here: How do I create a Roku® account? Once your new account is set up, try to perform a factory reset on your device and link it to your new account. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Arman20
Reel Rookie

Desde Puerto Rico, me pasa lo mismo. 

0 Kudos
Arman20
Reel Rookie

Desde Puerto Rico, me pasa lo mismo. Y he hecho todas las sugerencias posibles. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey @Arman20

Firstly, be aware that we only support English in the Roku Community. We had to use google translate to understand your inquiry.

Regarding your concern, please be advised that any Roku Player or TV can be activated to any Roku account, however, channel availability/access will vary from region to region. Channels that are currently available in any given region are certified for the Roku devices sold in that region.

For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about which Roku devices they support their channel (app) on in your current region.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos