Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tedosorio0

No puedo entrar a paramount plus

Lo mismo me pasa, en mis otros equipos si puedo ver parount + pero en el roku

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: No puedo entrar a paramount plus

Hi @tedosorio0

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

Firstly, be aware that we only support English in the Roku Community. We had to use google translate to understand your inquiry.

We'd like to know more about the issue you are experiencing. To clarify, you only see a black screen when accessing the Paramount Plus on your Roku device. Is that correct? Does the issue only occur on this specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? Are you trying to access the content from Paramount Plus standalone or through The Roku Channel?

With more details, we will be able to assist you. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Landogt
Reel Rookie

Saludo @tedosorio0, que exactamente te sucede cuando entras al canal de paramount+?? porque posiblemente tengo el la misma situacuon??

Hi @RokuNimfa-C ,

I may have same situation as @tedosorio0 ... In my case when open the paramount+ channel (not on the roku channel) starts loading and then it appears an error message that an error as occured... it been like that for a while and rarely works, but when I access it on my mobile it works no problem...

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Landogt

Thanks for letting us know. 

Does the issue only occur on the Paramount Plus channel or all channels on your Roku device? Have you tried to remove the channel and see if it helps? If you haven't tried it yet, you can remove the affected channel and re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Hope it helps, keep us posted. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Landogt
Reel Rookie

Hi @RokuNimfa-C

I saw that recomendation in other comments and I tried it, but still have the same situation...

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@Landogt

Thanks for the update. 

Could you tell us more details on the issue you are experiencing? What exact error message do you receive? Does the issue only occur on this specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? Aside from removing the channel, what troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Landogt
Reel Rookie

Hi @RokuNimfa-C,

I apperas rrror that says "uh-oh there been error, we are working to fixing it. Please try later" something like that... it only happems with that channel... try to change  connection from me wifi to the hotspot on my phone and it does the samething... I have that channel app on my phone and it work no problem from it, but not on my roku....

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@Landogt

Thanks for following up. 

If you are still experiencing a channel issue with Paramount Plus, can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos