Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No channel are loading…. On my tv

No channel are loading Was watching peacock link back out to the home screen went back to its hello. It’s still all in 20 minutes later I go to Disney+. It’s still loading for about 10 minutes. Never coming through now. Just went to the Roku channel. It’s up and it’s stuck in Loading mode.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
john48

Re: No channel are loading…. On my tv

no channel are loading

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Csanders080883 @john48

Thanks for the posts.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? Have you tried rebooting your wireless network to see if the issue persists?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ChippyTech
Streaming Star

It sounds like you are having trouble with channels not loading on your TV. Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Restart your TV and streaming device. Sometimes a simple restart can resolve problems with channels not loading.

2. Check your internet connection. Make sure that your router is connected and that your device is able to access the internet. You can try testing your internet speed to see if it is sufficient for streaming.

3. Check for updates. Make sure that your streaming device and any apps you are using are up to date. You may also want to check for updates on your TV.

4. Clear the cache on your streaming device. This can help resolve issues with channels not loading. To clear the cache, go to the settings menu on your streaming device and look for an option to clear the cache or delete temporary files.

5. Check for conflicts with other devices. If you have other devices connected to your home network, it is possible that they are causing conflicts that are preventing channels from loading. You may want to disconnect or turn off any unnecessary devices to see if that resolves the issue.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it is possible that there is a problem with the channel itself or with the service you are trying to use. In that case, you may need to contact the channel or service provider for further assistance.

0 Kudos