Thanks for the post.
No signal message mostly appears when your TV is on the incorrect source. Make sure to select the input (sometimes referred to as source) that matches the one to which you have the Roku player connected.
You can also follow these steps if the suggestion above doesn't resolve the issue.
- The video cable is not connected properly or the cable is faulty
- Check that the video cable is firmly connected to the back of your Roku player and to the HDMI or composite connector on the TV.
- If you can, check to see if you have a faulty cable by connecting your Roku player with a different cable.
- There is a problem with the TV
- If you can, try connecting the Roku player to a different input on the TV to see if the problem is with the connector on the TV.
- If you can, try connecting the Roku player to a different television to see if the problem is with your Roku player or the TV.
- If all else fails…
- Disconnect and reconnect all cables including the power cable.
Let us know if this works for you!
All the best,
Roku Forum Moderator