Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next episode button for Crunchyroll

Can anyone explain to me why they don’t have a next episode button for Crunchyroll on Roku tv? Up until today, I used an Amazon fire stick but now have a roku. I’ve used crunchyroll on both now and it seems as if the fire stick is the only one of the two that has a next episode button feature for crunchyroll. Right now I just have to skip to the end to go to the next episode but it is nice to have next episode button like a fire stick does.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Next episode button for Crunchyroll

Each channel you see on streaming devices like Roku was created by the channel owner.  They take their basic channel interface and create separate versions which will run on whichever streaming platforms (Roku, fire stick, web browser, whatever) they wish to support.

It sounds like Crunchyroll failed to include a "next episode" button on the Roku version of their channel app.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos