Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eshane09

Need help with Image not clear on Roku

I bought my Roku 4k streaming stick about a year ago but the problem is that lately, it plays videos in a really blurry way that I can never get a clear picture no matter what I do.

I'll be watching a show on Netflix or Prime for example and the quality is just awful. I thought it was an issue with my TV yet when I watch those same shows on my PS4 (which is connected to the same TV), the image is a lot better and clear

The thing is that I've never had this problem with my Roku before. The video quality used to always be pretty good yet all of a sudden now it's just been blurry and unclear and I can't figure out why.

I just don't get why my PS4 plays the shows clearly yet the roku doesn't

I've tried factory resetting my roku and even unplugging it and letting it rest for over 24 hours yet nothing. I've also checked my wifi connection and it's good.

Is my Roku deffective at this point?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Need help with Image not clear on Roku

Hello @eshane09

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into. A few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing:

-Are you facing this issue with all the channels?
-What is the resolution of the content you're trying to watch? Have you tried changing the resolution?
-How is the Roku connected to the TV?
-What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos